Taking care of my skin plays a huge role in my life. I am always switching up my skin care products but these particular products are ones I always end up coming back to that I consider my holy grail skincare products of the moment. My skin is normal/combination and these products help keep my skin clear, radiant, and fresh.
- Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil: I always remove my makeup with a cleansing oil. Using a cleansing oil effectively removed all traces of my makeup while keeping the oil on my skin balanced. I use this cleansing oil on dry skin and massage all of the makeup off of my face, I then use water to milk up the cleaning oil and rinse clean. This cleaning oil removes all of my makeup and doesn’t leave any oily residue.
- Michael Todd Cleanse and Tone Cleanser: I fell in love with all things Michael Todd a few years back and I always come back to their skin care products. The Cleanse and Tone Cleanser is one of my favorites because it lathers so well and removes any makeup or impurities I have on my skin leaving my skin feeling so clean and refreshed but also still hydrated.
- Michael Todd Pearl and Silk Mask: It is essential for me to pamper my skin with a face mask at least once a week. I love using these Michael Todd Masks because they have an easy to use pump and they are organic and have amazing ingredients that my skin loves. The Pearl and Silk Mask is one of my favorites because it is so unique, it goes on clear and has a beautiful iridescent sheen to that leaves your skin feeling soft and firm.
- Lush Tea Tree Toner: An absolute must in my skin care regime that I can not live without is the Lush Tea Tree Toner Water. This is a light and refreshing water infused with minerals like tea tree, juniper berry, and grapefruit water that smells and feels amazing when you spray it on. This product really helps keep my face clear with its antibacterial properties.
- Michael Todd Roobios Tea Gel: If you have oily under eyes like I do than this is the perfect eye gel for you. It is really light and refreshing and infused with herbal tea, green tea, and aloe vera juice. It instantly cools and depuffs my eyes in the mornings and goes perfectly under my makeup. You can also keep this eye gel in the fridge for an even more cooling and depuffing effect.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Daily Face Cream: My skin is extremely picky when it comes to face moisturizers. I either need more moisture and its too much or I need less moisture but its not enough. This First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream is the perfect combination and my skin loves it. It is super light but also so moisturizing and there is almost no scent so it is perfect for my sensitive skin.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiant Overnight Mask: A skincare obsession I have been having lately is using an overnight mask. Since it is the winter time and my skin is more on the dry side this First Aid Beauty Overnight Mask has saved my skin. It is a rich gel cream that you spread all over your face and leave on over night. When I wake up my skin feels so silky, smooth, and hydrated. I noticed a difference in the radiance and texture in my skin after the first time using this product. This is definitely holy grain skincare item for me.