Taking care of my skin is extremely important and these products help me maintain a clear and healthy complexion. Aside to these go to skin care products I also drink tons of water and green tea to keep my skin looking youthful and refreshed.
- Clinique Take The Day Off: Whenever I am removing my makeup I always reach for the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil. This product is incredible because it breaks down all of my makeup and makes it so simple for me to grab a baby wipe and take everything off in a simple swipe.
- Michael Todd Skin Defender Cleanser: A cleanser I have been reaching for a lot lately is the Michael Todd AHA Skin Defender Cleanser not only because its an amazing product but because it has a convenient pump on it which I think everything should have. This cleanser is creamy and hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth without leaving any residue on my skin. Its also organic which I am a huge fan of.
- Michael Todd Milk and Honey Mask: Using a mask at lease once a week is an essential for me. I love using Michael Todd masks because they are natural and organic and I can keep them right on my sink counter. The one I have been loving a lot lately is the Milk and Honey Mask, its perfect for my sensitive skin because it soothes and hydrates while firming my skin and it has a slight scent of mango and shea butters!
- Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water: Toner is something that is always in my skincare regime and since I discovered toner waters I have been loving the Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water from Lush Cosmetics. It is so soothing and refreshing and has fresh sea water and tons of amazing ingredients to make my skin feel amazing.
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate: I have been using this product for about a year now and I definitely notice a difference in my skin since I have been using it. It replenishes my skin making my skin look and feel more healthy and hydrated. I use this every single night before bed and tap a small amount around my whole face and it instantly makes my skin feel more radiant and smooth.
- Tarte Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment: One of my favorite eye creams right now, the Tarte C Brighter Eye Treatment is so luxurious and smoothing around the eye area. This eye cream leaves my under eyes hydrated and brightened from the infused Maracuja Fruit and Vitamin C.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I have combination/oily skin so the Clinique Moisturizing Gel works perfectly with my skin. It has just enough moisture to hydrate my skin but since it has a gel consistency it doesn’t leave my skin greasy at all. Its perfect for everyday use, I even use it mornings and nights.