Natural Daytime Glam Makeup
The key to achieving a natural daytime glam look is to accentuate your features while adding a touch of glam!
- Step 1- Foundation: For a natural look I went with the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. This foundation is very lightweight and has light to medium coverage, perfect for a natural daytime everyday wear.
- Step 2- Concealer: I went with the L’oreal True Match Concealer which is two shades lighter than my natural skin tone which will brighten and highlight my face. I placed the concealer in a V-shape underneath my eyes, on my forehead, down the bridge of my nose, on my cupids bow, and on my chin to even out the highlight on my face. I then went in with my damp beauty blender to blend everything out.
- Step 3- Set: I set my concealer using the ELF HD Under Eye Setting Powder which is a lightweight translucent loose powder that helps set your concealer. This powder also has small reflects of shimmer making your under eyes appear brighter, which I love.
- Step 4- Contour: To contour I am using the Tarte Sculptor Face Slenderizer. This product is very easy to apply and blend out since it is a cream stick. When contouring, I start out at my ear and draw a line in the hallow area underneath my cheek bones to the corner of my mouth. I then place it on my temples and around my hairline and also right underneath my chin and jawline and blend everything out.
- Step 5- Blush: For blush I went with The Balms Hot Mamma Blush which is a gorgeous peach-pink rose gold shade that adds highlight and dimension to your cheeks. I place this color on the apples of my cheeks and blend it back towards my temples.
- Step 6- Highlight: To add even more highlight to the skin I added the Mary Lou Manizer from the Balm on the tops of my cheek bones, my forehead, down the bridge of my nose, and on my cupids bow and chin. This highlight adds the perfect natural lit from within glow.
- Step 7- Brows: To keep my brows looking natural and kempt I am using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz to groom and sculpt my brows. I don’t fill in my eye brows too much, I just go in and fill in any sparse areas that need a little help.
- Step 8- Eyeshadow: For a natural but glamorous eyeshadow look I used 4 eyeshadow from The Balm Nude Dude Pallet. I placed the shade FIT all over my lid which is a peachy-gold shimmer shade. This shade will really help to brighten and open up the eyes. Next I took the shade FLAWLESS on a fluffier brush and blended the warm brown shade into my crease. This will help to naturally define your eyes. Then I took the shade FUNNY which is a gorgeous rusted red brown color and placed that in the outer corner of my eye using a smaller pencil brush, I also took that same shade and ran it along the outer corner of my lower lash line. Then going in with a clean fluffy brush I blended everything out so there were no harsh lines. Lastly, I used the shade FABULOUS which is a creamy golden highlight color and used that on my brow bones and on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten and pull the look together.
- Step 9- Eyeliner: For a natural daytime glam look I went with the ELF felt tip liner in the shade Coffee. This will really accentuate your eyes by defining them and keeping them soft at the same time using this brown shade. This eyeliner is super easy to use which if perfect if your like me and have a hard time with liquid liners. I also placed The Balm Mr. Write Eyeliner in the shade nude on my waterline to brighten and open up my eyes.
- Step 10- Lashes: For lashes I popped on a pair of the Ardell Demi Wispie eyelashes. These eyelashes are perfect for an everyday natural glam look and the best part is you can find them at any drugstore. I also used the Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara to blend my false lashes with my natural lashes, I also placed a bit of mascara on my lower lashes as well.
- Step 11- Lips: For lips I lined and defined them with the L’oreal Infallible Lip Liner in the shade nude. This is the perfect your lip shade but better color and this lip liner is also very true to the name as it is extremely infallible and lasts all day long. I then took the ELF Matte Lip Color in the shade Natural and focused that in the middle of my lips, then I just took my finger and blended the two shades together. To finish everything off I went in with The Balm Read My Lips Lips Gloss in the shade Snap! This lip combo is the perfect pinky-beigy-nude suited for most skin tones!