I have combination/Oily skin. These are the steps I take in the evening for my skincare routine.
- Step 1- Remove Makeup: I typically remove my makeup using an oil cleanser. Since I have oily skin the cleaning oil really helps to combat the oil on my skin. My favorite cleansing oil is the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil because it is very light weight and non-sticky. It easily removes all of my makeup with the swipe of a baby wipe.
- Step 2- Exfoliate: I usually exfoliate my skin every other night using a gentle exfoliator like the Kiehls Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub. This face scrub has actual small pieces of pineapple and papaya to naturally and gently exfoliate the skin, which I love.
- Step 3- Cleanse: My favorite cleanser of all time is Purity by Philosophy. I always go back to it because it gentle removes all traces of makeup and impurities and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but still hydrated.
- Step 4- Tone: My favorite toners I have found so far are from Michael Todd. They all work extremely well with my skin leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. The best part about these toners is that they are organic and great for your skin.
- Step 5- Serum: For serum I love using the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This serum is great because it revitalizes and replenishes my skin making my skin smooth and hydrated.
- Step 6- Eye Cream: The eye cream I gravitate towards lately is the Bosica Restorative Under Eye Treatment. I like using this eye cream because it is super moisturizing but its not too heavy and diminishes the appearance of my dark circles.
- Step 7- Hydrate: My skin is more on the oily side so the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel works perfectly with my skin. It is just hydrating enough but not too heavy, it leaves my skin feeling light and hydrated without that overly greasy feeling.
- Step 8- Lip Balm: Lip balm is definitely a must for me. I always reach for my Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter because it is so hydrating and smells amazing!