At the end of the week, we all need a little pampering.
- Step 1- Remove Makeup: I like to start my pamper routine at the end of the night removing all of my makeup using the Boscia Makeup Breakup Cooling Cleansing Oil. This is definitely my favorite cleansing oil because it is light, cooling, and refreshing. It also smells lightly of cucumber and dissolves all of my makeup.
- Step 2- Cleanse: I love cleansing my skin with Purity Facial Cleanser on a pamper night. This milky cleanser is so luxurious and removes any excess makeup and impurities from my skin.
- Step 3- Exfoliate: One of the best exfoliators that I have tried is definitely the Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub. It foams up while exfoliating with actual pieces of walnut to remove all dead skin cells and impurities leaving your face feel smooth, clean, and fresh.
- Step 4- Face Mask: I like to switch up my face masks depending on how my skin is feeling but one of my favorites is the Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment for when my skin is feeling a little dull and broken out. This face mask is amazing for removing all impurities as it draws out all of the dirt and oil from your pores. I love this face mask because you can literally see it working!
- Step 5- Bath: I love relaxing in a hot bath on a pamper night. My favorite bath products are definitely Lush products, they are natural, soothing and so unique. The comforter bubble bar is perfect for a night of pamper as it leaves the water feeling like silk and smelling like blackcurrant leaving your mind relaxed and comforted.
- Step 6- Tone: The Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic is also a soothing addition to pamper night. This toner soothes, refreshes, and hydrates leaving your skin feel amazing! It also has a soothing scent and is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin like mine!
- Step 7- Hydrate: The best over night moisturizer is the Boscia Restorative Night Moisture Cream. This moisturizer deeply nourishes while evening skin tone, combating dullness and fine lines. This moisturizer is also great for all skin types and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- Step 7- Eye Cream: An extra luxurious under eye treatment like the Boscia Restorative Eye Treatment is a perfect addition to this pamper routine. This rich eye cream is super hydrating and diminished the appearance of under eye bags and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Step 8- Lip Balm: As usual, I finish up my pamper routine with an ultra hydrating lip balm like the Smiths Strawberry Lips Balm. This lip balm is amazing for pamper night leaving your lips smooth, hydrated and gorgeous.